20.8.06

Where am I going?

This is where I am headed. On Tuesday I found out that they choose me to be an RA in Sonne. This is a house with 28 guys and I will be on the first floor. It is up in the hills of the Black Forest and very beautiful. There are new dorm parents for Sonne and me and another RA are also new. There are 3 returning RAs. Please pray for me as we try to come together as a team to best minister to and serve the kids.

We talked this week about 'Whose home is it anyway?' We have 28 guys coming to live here. We also have dorm parents who are creating there home here and are in charge. Add on top of that, 5 RAs that want to create a feeling of home for themselves and have been living in their own homes for the past years. This is an interesting situation and really requires us to treat each other with love, grace and respect.

One week until the students come. This last week we will do projects around the house and go to an all staff conference. Hopefully I will get some pictures up soon of where I live.

No comments: