12.8.06

1 week down...or so

Well, I just finished my first week. Guess what I am doing today? Shopping! Oh yeah, how I love shopping. No, seriously, there are a few things that I need to get and this will be very helpful.

This week has been very eventful. I have had the pleasure of having German every morning. I have learned some to make me a little dangerous and stick my foot in my mouth, but not enough to have a conversation.

The residence life staff has taken us through training in the afternoon. That has been helpful but a bit of information overload. After dinner, I have had some driving practice. It has been useful since I will be taking 8 high school kids in van when school starts.

I have headed into a couple of small cities and done some enjoyable little things.

Please pray that I develop good relationships with the other residence staff and that I take information in and not just in one ear and out the other.

No comments: