21.8.06

Laugh your head off!

That's right 2 posts in 2 days. I had something too good not to share.

Tonight I was in a German pizza place. I was necessarily in the mood for pizza so I decided to order something different. I thought that I would go the pasta route. I looked through the menu and found something that I thought looked very delicious. This whole time I was enjoying the fact that I seemed to be figuring out what was on the menu even though it was in German. I ordered my meal and then waited.

When the food arrived at the table, everyone's food looked right except for mine. Why? Because what I ordered was not what I thought I had ordered. Instead of a nice plate of pasta, I got a plate of rice and cheese. That's right. Think of macaroni and cheese and instead of the macaroni, substitute a large plate of rice. Rice and cheese. What a great dinner. I laughed quite well for a while over my fumble. I hope that you enjoy laughing at it too.

Maybe tomorrow I will talk about Sperrmüll.

No comments: