9.8.06

What a place!



Okay, I finally got these pictures to work. First off, these are not pictures that I took, but they are pictures of a place I was to on Wednesday. All this week we have had driver's training. The group of people I am in all know standard show driving has been a pleasant experience. So pleasant that our trainer for the day decided to give us a more advanced route. He decided to take up a mountain. The name of it is Hochblauen. It is 1165 meters tall which is about 3800 feet.

Wow, it was beautiful. It looks over the Rhine river valley into to France, Switzerland and also into the other bits of the Black Forest in Germany. On a very clear day, one can see the Alps. Yesterday was not that clear. We got there a bit before sunset. Wow, God's creation is amazing. I wish that I had had a camera.

3 comments:

Nathan Hackman said...

For some reason I can't see your pics, but noticed that you have switched to the European date format. Congrats on the successful progression of assimilating to German culture. I much prefer the day/month/year format. Maybe I will try to start a trend here at home.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Nathan Hackman said...

Aha! Now I can see the pics. . . and I hate you.