26.8.09

School's back

School is back. BFA started yesterday. For eight of my guys last year, this is their final year. They are big bad seniors. Pray that they will lead the dorm well. Also continue to pray for Sonne and the new dorm parents. They have not arrived yet and Sonne has some people subbing as dorm parents until they get there. Pray that they will be able to raise the appropriate finances to get to Germany as quick as possible.

A little transition story. When I first went to Germany, I needed to exchange my US dollars for Euros. I went to the local bank and they did it in about 2 minutes. I have yet to find a way to exchange my euros back into US dollars here in the states. There are either outrageous services charges or something else goes wrong. I never knew that it would be so complicated to do.

No comments: