15.8.09

I'm here, they're there

Yes that is how it goes. For the last three years, at this time I have been at the dorm preparing it for the arrival of 27 teenagers. It usually involves lots of cleaning and painting and who knows what else. I would also be meeting many new RAs that were joining the awesome BFA staff.

This year, I sit in the states searching for a job and a place to live. It has started to become a tough trying time of my life. I have been through these before and have not looked forward to being here again.

But in all trials, there are still good things that happen. It is important for me to keep that mindset of looking for the good.

Please pray for me and that what I need will be provided. Also pray for the new dorm parents at Sonne. As far as I know they are still raising support to get to Germany. It is so important to have them there early so they can be prepared for the awesome guys that will greet them in two weeks.

No comments: