6.8.09

Life Without

It's been a while. Even though I am back from Germany, I hope to continue this and keep you updated with news, prayer requests and other things that are happening at BFA and Sonne.

This last Sunday, orientation started for Residence Life at BFA. This is the first time since 2005 that I will not be a part of this. From what I have been told, it is going well. The new staff are adjusting well and the veterans are welcoming them. As of now they are still short two guys RAs. This will be tough to go through the year with. Two of the three guys dorms will only have 1 male RA. Please pray for their strength and that things will go well.

There are three new sets of dorm parents and in a change from before, they are all young with young children or no children. I am praying for them, especially the new dorm parents for Sonne.

Well, I hope you all out here in cyberspace are well and enjoy the summer.

No comments: