21.1.09

A small blessing. in time

This morning I was having a conversation with a fellow RA. We were commenting about dorm life and how it feels a bit dreary. The students are just looking for things that cheer up their days. So are we. The weather hasn't been very helpful either. It has been cloudy rainy and cold for the most part. Anyway, she made the comment that it would be nice if it got warm. I said that I thought snow would be a nice thing.

I was sitting in my room relaxing this afternoon, when wouldn't you know it...it started to snow. Then I had a small epiphany. I got the feeling that God had something to do with it. And that he wanted to remind me today as to how much he loves me. I sometimes forget how much he does love me. And choose to take a comment that I made this morning and use it as a reminder of his incredible love for me.

No comments: