26.12.08

A blessed day

Happy Boxing day everyone. After a wonderful Heiligabend and a joyous Weihnachtstag and sit here on the 26. Although I have missed my family I am surrounded by some amazing people who have become dear friends. God has blessed me with this group here. I got to spend Christmas eve with a family and later a few friends. We had raclette and watched Elf and in general just enjoyed the night.

Christmas day started off wonderfully with a Christmas brunch of ten non-familial people that are around for the holidays. There was laughter and good food and I was grateful for the chance to spend time with them. Moving on to Christmas evening, we had another about ten people get together for a wonderful dinner and fellowship. The evening included time of laughing, white elephant gift exchanges, a movie and some worship.

Christmas in Germany is a special time and I have been blessed to experience for three years now. God has brought me to a place of sole reliance on Him and blessed me in ways that I cannot express. I pray that you have a wonderful holiday time and enjoy the blessings that you have been given.

No comments: