30.12.07

Journey

This is a reflective post that has nothing to do with the band. Sorry all. Recently I have been thinking about the word 'journey.' I think that it is one of my favorite words. It is a word of action. It is a word that describes my life. I am on a journey. I started out being born and physically, mentally and spiritually I am progressing through life. I don't really have a choice about this, but I think that is a neat thing.

No matter what I do, I am either moving forward or backward. Every action or lack of action impacts the life that I am living. There is progress that can be lost or gained and the lost can be made back up. And there are all kinds of little journeys that make up the big journey.

This journey over here in Germany is part of that big journey. It feels like the primary journey right now, but it is just part of life affecting the big journey that I am on as I grow in life, age and hopefully grow in God. That I guess is the whole point of the journey. How I grow in my relationship with the amazing figure of Jesus as God and learning how to glorify the one that sacrificed so much for me.

No comments: