1.8.07

Back in Germany

Well, after a quick four weeks in the States, I am here in Germany again. When I got back it felt like I hadn't left. Very comfortable. That being said, I know that I left and I am very glad that I did. I got to be around some wonderful people that I know and love. Life wouldn't be as good if I hadn't gotten to see them. These people are dear to me and pour their wonderful lives into mine.

I had a great time in the US and got to do many things that I enjoy and that are harder to do over here. I lost my luggage coming over here, but that was my only hiccup. My luggage showed up the next moring though. So God is good and I have some clothes to change into.

Thank you to all who I met with over the last month. I appreciate your generosity and relationship.

No comments: